- It ran for five months from October 2022 to February 2023
- Winners will participate in MYStartup Overseas Immersion Programme
MYStartup recently announced the five winners of their Pre-Accelerator Programme Cohort 2 on Demo Day. They were among the 38 startups from across 8 different industries of EdTech, AgTech, Healthtech, Global Business Services, Fintech, FoodTech, Manufacturing, and Digital Arts that were selected for the programme.
“Through the MYStartup Pre-Accelerator Programme, local early-stage startups will have access to a myriad of available resources, such as world-class mentorship, guidance, and funding opportunities to provide them with all the assistance they need,” said Ahmad Kashfi Alwi (pic), senior vice president of Ecosystem Development, Cradle.
The top five startups are:
- Acxyn — a games economic infrastructure builder that will ease the adoption of the decentralised web, and unlock the true economic potential of games, where games will have complete ownership of their revenue streams and game communities.
- Boom Rocks — a virtual and hybrid event platform offered to anyone or any business with a stage to showcase and sell their products live to event attendees.
- Certiify — combats fake certification issues with Blockchain-powered Certification Management Solutions.
- IHX — a digital healthcare marketplace.
- Ulalive — a no-code platform that uses personalised video call-to-actions to help businesses acquire leads faster and build a sales pipeline from scratch.
These startup winners will participate in the exclusive MYStartup Overseas Immersion Programme that allows them the chance to engage and connect with other key players in the industry on an international playing field. They will spend 3 days at the Stakeholder is True Digital Park in Thailand.
About MYStartup Pre-Accelerator Programme Cohort 2
Between October 2022 and February 2023, the 38 participants of the MYStartup Pre-Accelerator Programme Cohort 2 were given direct access to MYStartup’s resource library, networking events with MYStartup’s pool of international and local mentors and partnerships, invitations and group visits to innovation hubs, market research access, as well as channels to funding opportunities.
Post programme, they will be given the chance to leverage the BEYOND4 (the first Startup Accelerator to be backed by a Funding Programme) Ecosystem with the support of MYStartup. Startups will also be allowed to participate in BEYOND4 Phase 2 Journey which consists of further assistance in Startup Governance, Shared services, Comprehensive Guidance, and Equity Crowd Funding Resources that allow startups extra prospects to procure the necessary funding to accelerate their market-readiness development.