Briton dies after falling into glass shower door

Briton dies after falling into glass shower door

No indicators of fight seen in Pattaya home, state police

Briton dies after falling into glass shower door
A European man allegedly collided into the bathroom door and suffered fatal breaks in the Bang Lamung city of Chon Buri, where the shattered shower door is visible. ( Photo: Chaiyot Pupattanapong )

A British person collapsing on a glass shower panel at his home on Wednesday night died of extreme bleeding, according to authorities.

The dying took place in a one-story home in the Chon Buri district’s tambon Huai Yai, which is located in the southeast of Pattaya. Officers found the body of Gareth Wilson, 54, lying face upwards on his pillow. He had a large cut in his neck and was only dressed in underwear.

A pool of blood on the floor and a cracked glass shower door were next to the base. Authorities did not see any sign of a challenge.

His Thai woman, who was quoting his Thai family, claimed the man had been drinking with friends on Tuesday evening and that he had just left the bathroom.

His nose struck the sliding glass door, which caused his neck to break and be severed.

The bleeding person stifled his way up to his bed and sat there. He was taken to the hospital by a skilled crew, but he died from abnormal blood loss.